3 avenue de la Préfecture - 35026 Rennes
02 99 02 10 35
- OFII (Office français de immigration et de l’intégration)
8 r Jean Julien Lemordant - 35000 Rennes
T : 02 99 22 98 60
rennesofii [dot] fr
- Rennes International Mobility Centre (CMI Rennes)
1 place Paul Ricoeur - 35000 Rennes
The IMC help desk is open the 1st semester of each academic year.
Open Monday to Friday
9a.m. to 12.30p.m. and 13.30p.m. to 17.00p.m. (Closed Wednesday)
- Rennes-Saint-Jacques airport is situated to the southwest of Rennes, about 10 minutes from the city centre. There are many regular flights from Rennes to a hundred or so cities in France and Europe, with the most frequent flights being to Paris and Lyon.
- Rennes has a TGV (high-speed train) station. Rennes only 1.5 hour away from Paris.
Information and purchase of tickets : SNCF (trains and buses)
- Rennes has an excellent public transport network including STAR buses and the metro. The SNCF station, adjoining the bus station, is well served.
Travelling by bus and metro in Rennes, Save time in Rennes by taking the bus and metro !
- A self-service bicycle service is also available.
Practical information about getting around Rennes by bike. Rent a bike or use the Vélo STAR service
Most of the 900 bicycles and 83 docking points are located near metro stations, bus and coach stops, and the railway station.